Top 5 Reasons Why Juicing is a Great Idea!
- You just don’t enjoy eating certain fruits and vegetables, and juicing is a great way to include these fruits and vegetables in your diet. Most people avoid fruits and vegetables that they dislike. With juicing, you can make a beautiful juice with a variety of fruits and vegetables and “hide” the fruits and vegetables you dislike.
- Juicing is a great way to achieve 10 portions of fresh fruits and vegetables daily. Latest research found that in order to reduce our risk of disease and illness, we need to eat 800 grams (which is roughly 10 portions) of fresh fruits and vegetables EVERY DAY! Juicing is a great way to achieve this daily intake if you struggle to eat this amount of fruits and vegetables.
- Juicing can be a fun way to bring in variety in your diet. Most people tend to eat the same fruits and vegetables, often out of habit. With juicing, you can create colourful and tasty juices and blends that can tease your tastebuds. Juicing can be fun and tasty!
- Juicing is a great way to increase nutrition when you are struggling with an illness. Certain medical treatments, for example, radiation for cancer treatment, can make it very difficult for patients to obtain nutrition. By juicing fresh fruit and vegetables, it is easy to ingest and the nutrients are absorbed quickly.
- Juicing floods your body with micronutrients that are easily digestible. Most people don’t eat enough raw fruits and vegetables, and therefore are not obtaining the nutrients they need for a healthy body and immune system. With juicing, you are flooding your body with micronutrients, which in turn helps you to become healthier.
Learn about juicing
New to juicing? Start here to make your first delicious green juice! So simple and easy, you will want to do this every day of the week!
Try these deliciously healthy juices, blends and smoothies! So simple and easy to create a juice for every day of the week!
Juicing Online Course
Learn everything you need to know about juicing with my online course! Getting started with juicing is made easy! Learn at your own pace!
Not sure what juice to make today?
Find a juice to fit your mood or situation!
As a health and wellness coach, Adele du Rand, inspires others to get healthy, increase their energy and fuel their lives through juicing. She has been juicing since 2017, and she has tried and tested recipes and knows what works and what doesn’t! Adele believes that juicing is how she reclaimed her energy and reignited her passion for life!