I love juice for breakfast, as I believe it just starts off my day in the best way possible. And this recipe is one of my absolute favourite beetroot recipes! It is sweet and yummie, and boosting with amazing nutrients!
You’ll need both a juicer and blender to make this recipe.
- Portion: Serves 1 | Time: 10 | Equipment: Blender & Juicer
- 1/4 pineapple
- 1 Golden Delicious apple
- 1 small beetroot
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 large carrot
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon hemp seed protein powder (optional)
- A few blocks ice
- Remove the skin of the pineapple.
- Peel the beetroot – this helps to remove the “earthy” taste of beetroot.
- Peel the banana.
- Remove the seed from the avocado, and scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
TO MAKE THIS JUICE:
Feed the pineapple, apple, beetroot, celery and carrot through the juicer. Add the juice to the blender cup. Now, add the banana, avocado and hemp seed protein powder. If you like it cool, add a few blocks of ice. Blend on high speed for about 30 seconds until smooth. Pour in a glass and enjoy!