Homemade Chocolate Cashew Nut Milk
A delicious and nutritious chocolate milk recipe made with cashew nuts.
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer EVO820
- High-speed blender
- 1 cup cashew nuts soaked for 1 hour, water discarded
- 4 cups water filtered
- 4 Tbsp raw organic cacao
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Soak the cashew nuts in water for at least 1 hour. Alternatively, you can soak the nuts in boiling water for 15 minutes. Discard the water.
- Start with the cashew nuts, and feed a few nuts into the feeding shute of the juicer. Add a little water. Make sure you use the juicing strainer in the juicer.
- Continue alternating feeding the nuts and water until the nuts and water are used.
- Pour the nut milk into a blender cup. Add the remaining ingredients. Blend on high for about 10-15 seconds.
- Pour in a glass and enjoy!
- This nut milk can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days, but I promise you, it will be finished long before then!
- You can make a delicious smoothie: take about 2/3 cup of the chocolate nut milk, some frozen banana pieces (fresh banana will work fine, just add a few blocks of ice as well) and a spoonful of nut butter and blend it all together.