This lovely green smoothie is a treat! The pears provide a lovely sweet taste, while the avocado makes it rich and creamy! The parsley gives it a delicious flavour, and the cucumber adds hydration.
This is really a meal in a glass!
- Portion: Serves 1 | Time: 8 min | Equipment: Juicer & Blender
- 2 pears
- Handful baby spinach
- 4 stems flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and flesh scooped from the skin
- 1/2 teaspoon spirulina, mixed with just enough water to make a thick paste
- 1-3 brazil nuts or walnuts
TO MAKE THIS JUICE:
This super smoothie is packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Just what you need the morning after the night before.
Feed the pear, baby spinach, parsley and cucumber through the juicer. Pour the juice into the blender, and add the avocado and brazil nuts, and blend on high for about 30 seconds. Pour the smoothie into a glass.
Mix the spirulina with just enough water to make a thick liquid, and then swirl it into the smoothie. Drink slowly and feel the goodness replenish your body and soul!