The Benefits of Juicing
Juicing is about so much more than weight loss. It is fun way to increase the amount of fruits and vegetables that you “eat”, as well as feeding your body with the nutrition it needs!
Here are my 5 reasons on why you consider juicing:
Top 5 Reasons Why Juicing is a Great Idea!
- You just don’t enjoy eating certain fruits and vegetables, and juicing is a great way to include these fruits and vegetables in your diet. Most people avoid fruits and vegetables that they dislike. With juicing, you can make a beautiful juice with a variety of fruits and vegetables and “hide” the fruits and vegetables you dislike.
- Juicing is a great way to achieve 10 portions of fresh fruits and vegetables daily. Latest research found that in order to reduce our risk of disease and illness, we need to eat 800 grams (which is roughly 10 portions) of fresh fruits and vegetables EVERY DAY! Juicing is a great way to achieve this daily intake if you struggle to eat this amount of fruits and vegetables.
- Juicing can be a fun way to bring in variety in your diet. Most people tend to eat the same fruits and vegetables, often out of habit. With juicing, you can create colourful and tasty juices and blends that can tease your tastebuds. Juicing can be fun and tasty!
- Juicing is a great way to increase nutrition when you are struggling with an illness. Certain medical treatments, for example, radiation for cancer treatment, can make it very difficult for patients to obtain nutrition. Juicing can make it easy to ingest food as well as make it easy to absorb into the body.
- Juicing floods your body with micronutrients that are easily digestible. Most people just don’t enough raw fruits and vegetables, and therefore are not obtaining the nutrients they need for a healthy body and immune system. With juicing, you are flooding your body with micronutrients, which in turns helps you to become healthier.