Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Website, owned and operated by ADELE DU RAND, hereinafter referred to as the Company. These Terms and Conditions of use set out the terms that regulate the use of the Website by the user.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These Terms take effect as soon as you access the Website and are a binding agreement between the Company and yourself. The current version of these Terms will govern both the Company’s and your rights and obligations each time you access this Website. If you do not agree with any provision contained in these Terms, you must immediately stop using the Website. Your failure to do so, and your continued use of the Website, will mean that you have read, understood, and agree to the provisions of these Terms.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- By accessing the Website, you warrant that your use of the Website is for lawful purposes, you are over 18 years of age, and you can legally conclude an agreement with the Company.
- You further warrant that you will not contravene any South African or international laws by using the Website, any services offered on the Website, or any information provided to you by the Company through your use of the Website. Except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not use, alter, copy, distribute, or transmit any content contained on this Website.
USE OF INFORMATION
- The Company conducts its business in accordance with South African legislation applicable to its business. One aspect of such legal compliance relates to data protection. The Company values the privacy of your information and will protect your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations. This includes the Protection of Personal Information Act no 4 of 2013 (POPIA).
- By using the Website, you acknowledge, agree and consent to the Company and our suppliers, or any person authorized on our behalf, using your personal information, for any purpose necessary for you to use the Website, or for the Company to render any service to you via the Website.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. Whenever the Company concludes any amendments to these Terms, the amended Terms will be posted on this page, together with an indication at the bottom of the page as to the date upon which the Terms were last revised. You agree to review these Terms for any such amendments whenever you visit the Website. Should you not agree to any amendments to these Terms, you must immediately stop using the Website.
CONTENT OF USERS
- There are certain areas on the Website that allow users of the Website to upload questions, data, and other information. As a user, you are responsible for the content that you upload, display, and add to the Website. The Company will not review any user content.
- You agree not to add any user content that contains any information that is not legally permitted, you do not have a right to make it available under any law, or under contractual relationships and you know is incorrect. You agree that any user content that you add to the Website does not violate any third-party rights.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- For purposes of these Terms, Intellectual Property Rights means all intellectual property rights including, patents, designs, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets and know-how, applications and registrations, renewals, and extensions.
- Unless the contrary is specified in these Terms, all content contained on the Website, or incorporated or embedded in any service offered on the Website, including software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, branding, photographs, and all Intellectual Property Rights in such content, belongs exclusively to the Company. You agree that you will at no time lay claim to the Company content, and to any Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in such content.
- You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to user content that is inaccurate, misleading, and offensive. You agree that the Company will not be liable for any damages you allege to incur because of exposure to such user content.
- Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license to any Intellectual Property Rights belonging to the Company, and you agree that you will not:
- Modify, port, translate, localise, or create derivative works of the Company content.
- Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques or algorithms contained or incorporated in any Company content.
- Disclose any of the Company content.
- Sell, lease, license, sublicense, copy, market, reproduce, transmit or distribute the Company content.
- Knowingly take any action that would cause any of the Company Content to be placed in the public domain.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- The Company does not make any warranties, statements, or guarantees, regarding the Website and any services offered on the Website. These are provided on an “as is” basis. Use of the Website, any Company content and any service offered is entirely at your own risk.
- The Company makes no warranties or conditions about the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any of the foregoing. The Company does not take any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies on the Website, the content and any service that may be offered.
- Neither the Company nor its shareholders, directors, or employees (Indemnified Parties), shall be responsible for any loss, harm, damage, and expense which may be suffered by you or any third-party, which may be attributable to your access and use of the Website, or any information contained on or received via the Website.
- The Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for any loss of business, data or profits, failure, or unavailability of the Website for any reason, and failure by any third-party service provider to render any service which are necessary to ensure the availability of the Website.
- You hereby indemnify the Indemnified Parties against any loss, liability, harm, damage, or expense which may be suffered by you or any third-party because of or which may be attributable to any of the above.
- Adele du Rand is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist, or accountant. The Client understands their participation in any program, service, or product will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or another practitioner as determined by their own judgment.
- Any medical advice on this website or in any Service is intended as general information to guide the Client and not be used in any way to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The goal of this website and programs are to provide information and other suggestions and protocols for nutritional support and health maintenance.
- The information and recommendations outlined on this website and in the programs are not here as a substitute for personalised medical advice. Always consult with a qualified and licensed medical health provider (general practitioner or physician, endocrinologist or other qualified health care provider). Adele du Rand or the Company, the author of this information, cannot be held liable for the information or any inadvertent errors or omissions of the information. Adele du Rand has done her best to ensure that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Do not make any changes to your medication without the express consent of your (Client) qualified and licensed medical health provider (Client’s doctor).
- If the Client knows or suspects that the Client may be pregnant or have any physical or medical condition, it is imperative that the Client seek the advice of the Client’s doctor prior to using the advice and suggestions provided on this website or in any Service.
- Adele du Rand and Company are not responsible for any loss, injury, or damage that allegedly arises from any information published on this Website, in any programs and related social media sites. The Client is responsible for any actions the Client takes regarding your medical care. We do not undertake any obligation or liability relating to the content of this Website or Service.
- By continuing using this Website or programs, the Client agrees and acknowledges that the Client has read the above and agree to continue as such.
- In addition to the warranties and indemnities set out above, you hereby agree to hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses arising from:
• Your violation of any provision of these terms.
• Your violation of any third party right including any Intellectual Property Right, or other property or privacy right.
• Any claim that the user content caused damage to a third-party.
- External links may be provided for your convenience; however, the Company makes no representations whatsoever about any third-party Website or its content. Use of any external links provided is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain all relevant information and that you read the privacy and security policy displayed on any third-party Website. The Company has no control over such third-party websites and will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer, because of your use of third-party websites.
- The inclusion of any link to another website does not imply endorsement by the Company. It is advised that the Client becomes fully aware of the legal implications together with the privacy policies and laws pertaining to the various websites that links are directed to. In the event that this Website contains third-party advertisements that contain embedded links to other sites whereby goods and services are advertised, the placement of such advertisements on this website does not automatically constitute an endorsement by the Company.
- These Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the South African courts. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a competent court in the Republic of South Africa, then that provision shall be severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- The Company agrees to provide products, programs, and services to the Client. The Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures outlined in this Agreement as a condition of their participation in any of our programs.
- By entering this Website together with any form of communication with the Company via the Online Store, via email or any other form of communication, the Client consents to communicate with the Company electronically. This form of electronic communication, therefore, satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to, the requirement that such communication should be in writing. The Company may send correspondences to registered Clients notifying them of new products, special offers or change of prices from time to time.
Accuracy of Information
- The Company will attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing the Services on this website. To such extent permissible in law, the Company does not warrant that the program descriptions or other content available on this website is accurate, complete, reliable, or error-free. All products, programs or services shall be purchased at the sole risk of the Client.
- All content provided on this Website pertaining to blogs is for informational purposes only. The Company makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The Company will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided or for the availability of information placed on this site. The Company shall not be held liable for any losses, injuries, damages, or claims directly or indirectly arises from the display or use of this information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website and all Content on the Website, including any current or future offer of programs or services are provided on an “as is” basis and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy, or completeness of the content.
- Neither the Company nor its directors, shareholders, agents, any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of the Company shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential, punitive, or any other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered, incurred or related to incorrect content or the use of or the inability to access or use the content or the website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website even if the Company is expressly advised thereof.
- If the Client breaches any of these terms and conditions, we, the Company, may immediately, automatically and without notice to the Client, terminate the Client’s access to our website and/or prohibit your future access to the website and/or take appropriate legal action against the Client (including without limitation, applying for urgent and/or interim relief or claiming damages) without incurring any liability to the Client of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising, and all of our rights in this regard are expressly reserved.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse service.